Breakfast / Lunch Times
Elementary Middle School High School
Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast
In the Classrooms 7:30am - 7:50am 7:30am - 7:50am
2nd & 3rd Lunch Lunch Lunch
11:28am - 11:48am 11:30am - 12:05 12:25pm - 1:00pm
K & 1st Lunch
11:51am - 12:11pm
4th & 5th Lunch
12:14pm - 12:34pm
Breakfast / Lunch Prices
Elementary Middle/High School
Breakfast: FREE Breakfast: FREE
Lunch: FREE Lunch: FREE
Adult Pricing: $2.50 Breakfast/$4.00 Lunch
Summary of Rogers City Area Schools Charge Policy
- Students are to pay for all meals in advance, it is expected that all students carry a positive balance on their lunch account.
- In the event that money is not on the account prior to their purchase, students will be allowed to charge up to $55.00.
- Once the account reaches a negative $55.00, the parent/guardian will receive notice that legal action from the district will begin in (90) days.
- weekly emails of students balance,
- weekly emails of a negative balance,
- monthly mailed statements,
- bi-weekly Friday Folder reminders (elementary only).
Online Application and Payment System
Two simple steps now that will set you up for a year of Success!
Step 1: Go to https://www.Lunchapp.com To quickly fill out the forms to see if you qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch Benefits. It is the request of the school system that all families apply to ensure that all that qualify receive benefits for the current school year.
- A NEW FORM must be FILLED out EVERY SCHOOL YEAR
- This will also allow you to link your students as a family.
Step 2: Go to www.sendmoneytoschool.com register on this site so you can check current balances and deposit money on your student’s account now and in the future.