Rogers City Middle/High School Snow Club
Trips to Nubs Nob, Harbor Springs
1-800-SKI-NUBS or 231-526-2131
Tentative ski/snowboard dates: Weather, sports and academic calendar may cause some changes in this season’s schedule.
- Friday, December 20, 2019 – Leave at 10:15 a.m.
- Friday, January 10, 2020- Leave at 4:15 p.m.
- Friday, January 24, 2020- Leave at 4:15 p.m.
- Friday, February 7, 2020- Leave at 4:15 p.m.
- Friday, February 21, 2020- Leave at 4:15 p.m.
- *Friday, March 6, 2020- Leave at 4:15 p.m.
* Depends on District Athletics and weather
PAYMENTS ARE DUE 1 WEEK BEFORE THE TRIP!
- Bus Fare = $10.00 for non-fundraiser participants each trip- FREE otherwise
- Lift Ticket = $10.00
- Rentals – Skis, Boards or Blades $7.00
- Helmets = $4.00
- Lessons = $7.00 (3 Lessons are required.)
THREE lessons are mandatory for everyone on the trip. Please use correct change when paying in cash. Checks can be made out to Rogers City High School. Please return funds in properly labeled envelopes located in the counseling office.
Ski Club must have a minimum of 25 members to attend each trip.
ALL FORMS MUST BE SIGNED AND TURNED IN BEFORE YOU CAN GO ON A SKI TRIP ALONG WITH YOUR $5.00 Ski CLUB DUES.
Bring a sack lunch or eat before boarding the bus. The bus will leave the student parking lot at 4:15 sharp. The bus will depart from Nub’s Nob on Friday’s at 10:00 p.m. Please arrange for a ride from the student parking lot – Friday’s at 11:15 p.m.
The Dec. 20th trip we will depart the student parking lot at
10:30 a.m. and should return home approximately 6:00 p.m. Lunch will be provided on the bus.