Gabe Catalano, RN
Nurse Catalano's clinic is located in the elementary building and she is on site Monday -Friday from 11:00 am - 2:30 pm.
You can reach her at 734-9150
If your child needs to take any form of medication during school, it is required that a medication administration form be completed and signed by parent and physician (unless it is an OTC medication) which still requires a form to be completed and signed by a parent and then returned to the school by an adult. Over the counter medications must be in a new, unopened packaged.
**Also, if your child has a serious medical condition such as; Diabetes, Seizures, Severe Allergies or Asthma, please notify the school nurse to make sure we have an Emergency Action plan in place.
- Signs of an Asthma Emergency
- Medical Clearance to Return to Play
- Understanding Concussion
- Authorization for School Personnel to Administer Medication – Elementary
- Authorization for Prescribed Medication or Treatment – Middle/High School
- Authorization for the Possession and Use of Asthma Inhalers, Epi-Pens, or Prescribed Emergency Medication - High School
- Allergy Form - Special Meals/Accommodations