Board of Education Workshop Meeting - November 23, 2020
Rogers City Area Schools
Board of Education- Workshop Meeting
1033 W. Huron Avenue
Rogers City, Michigan 49779
Monday, November 23, 2020 – 6:30 P.M.
The meeting will be held virtually at https://meet.google.com/jxr-fqzt-mua or
call in at: +1-443-892-2933 (PIN: 947301889).
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance and Mission Statement
- Opportunity for Guests to Speak – Two Minutes Allotted Per Individual, Up to 30 Minutes
- Approval of Minutes
- Regular Meeting – November 9, 2020
- Dismiss to Closed Session at Superintendent Hein’s Request for the Superintendent’s Evaluation as Permitted by Section 8(a) of the Open Meetings Act.
- Board Action Items
- Acceptance of Resignation – Mr. Hein
- Recommendation of K-2nd Tutors – Mr. Hein
- Appoint Board President to Negotiate Superintendent Contract – Ms. Cook
- Recommendation of NEOLA Policy – Mr. Andrews
- Board Members’ Concerns and/or Comments
Rogers City Area Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator.
This meeting is a meeting of the Board of Education in public for the purpose of conducting the school district’s business and is not to be considered a public community meeting. There is a time for public participation during the meeting as indicated on the agenda. Any person with a disability who needs accommodation for participation in any meeting should contact the Superintendent’s Office at (989) 734-9100 at least five days in advance of the meeting to request assistance.
Agendas may be acquired at the Central Office, 1033 West Huron Avenue, Suite B Rogers City, Michigan 49779, on Friday afternoon prior to each school board meeting. Official minutes of school board meetings are stored and available for inspection at the Central Office and on the district’s web page at www.rcashurons.org. Those wishing to speak to a member of the Board can call (989)734-9101 or email email@example.com.